Friday 17 September 2010

A2 Media Coursework Outline

We have discussed the structure for the year of the course, and we have been informed that we have a few choices. Out of these we do the main production and two of the three ancillary tasks.

A music video including a website for the band, a cover for its release as part of a digipak and a magazine advert for the digipak.

A package for a new TV soap opera this will include a production of the TV trailer, a magazine front cover featuring the soap, a hyperlinked webpage for the soap opera and a poster for the soap.

A short film that will last 5 minutes, it can be either animated, live action or both. This will include a poster for the film, a radio trailer for the film and a film magazine page reviewing the film.

Of these, I am not yet sure which I prefer to make, but I like the look of the short film option. The reason I am more interested in this is due to the film being open to more opportunities, this will allow me to do a documentary which appeals to me quite a lot. It appeals to me as it will allow me to explore documentaries I view more and understand how they are made.

We have to work in groups of no more than four; I however have chosen to work in a group of three as I feel the ideas for the short film will be more refined.

No comments:

Post a Comment